Bone charcoal eco gravity water filters provide healthy, clean, safe & great tasting drinking water from tap, well, river & rain supplies, retaining the healthy minerals, the bone charcoal naturally filters fluoride.
The Carahealth Eco Gravity Fed Water Filter
A simple solution for great tasting clean water, making it easy for you and your family to access clean water in any environment, whether in your home, at the office, travelling or during unexpected emergencies.
- The healthy natural choice for great tasting drinking water, constructed of ceramic & coconut husk charcoa.
- Produces up to 50 litres p/day at 2 litres per hour, of naturally filtered, clean, safe & great tasting drinking water from tap, well, river & rain supplies
- Leaves the healthy minerals in and does not use electricity ever!.
- From 2€ a week or 3c p/litre, make the change from plastic water bottles or plastic construction Britta type filters today.
- How much do you spend on buying water bottles, not to mention the environmental impact & your time? Change your world today.
Also available is the Vegan Fluoride Eco Gravity Water Filter
Waterborne Disease - Cryptosporidium & E-coli etc are parasites typically above 2μm (microns) & are removed by the ceramic outer shell (.9 μm).
Chemicals - Chlorine, Fluoride, Pesticides, THM’s, Phenols, Petrochemicals, etc
Suspended Solids & Heavy Metals - Microplastics, Lead, Copper, Mercury, Cadmium, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel, etc.
Taste the difference
Water purified by our Ceramic Water Filters have had impurities, bacteria’s, amoeba’s, chemical’s and heavy metals & fluoride removed. Only the natural flavours will remain. Imagine tea and coffee, only perfection of flavour with no after tastes or odours.
Water is life - Making up approximately two-thirds of the human body, feeding cells, moisturising tissue and circulating within us as the main component of blood. It is essential to ensure a regular intake of clean water (2-3 litres per/day) to generate cell production and ensure the continuing healthy function of your body. The Carahealth Gravity Fed Water Filters are the easy way to obtain clean pure and inexpensive water essential for a healthy body and clean skin. Gravity Water Filtered water may also reduce allergies common in children and adults arising from drinking non-filtered water or water filtered with plastic.
How Does It Work?
The process is straightforward. By filling the top reservoir with water straight from your tap, the forces of gravity naturally allow the water to seep through the micro-porous ceramic walls of the candle dripping steadily and collecting in the bottom reservoir as clean drinking water.
What is the Ceramic & Charcoal Filter Cartridge
The filter is naturally constructed of ceramic & charcoal. It screens the water down to .9 Micron thus removing bacteria & suspended solids including fluoride & microplastics. Water then passes through the activated silver carbon particle core, removing chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides & odours. Taste the difference!
The Importance of Minerals in Drinking Water - Pure water is a term which means, "Free from tainting or polluting matter". Therefore, pure drinking water is fresh water without pollutants and not processed water where all your naturally occurring mineral constituents have been artificially extracted. A complex mix of naturally occurring elements are present in our water and humans have evolved with these elements present and derives benefit from them.
Maintenance - The candle needs to be cleaned regularly (monthly) with a soft brush & rinsed. To maintain effectiveness replace candles every 6 months - 1 year maximum. This varies depending on the condition of your water supply.
Cryptosporidium & E-coli - are parasites typically of several microns in size and are removed by the ceramic part of the cartridges, which filters down to 1 micron. Cryptosporidium oocysts are extremely resistant, making them almost impossible to kill chemical disinfectants and chlorine are useless! The best solution, therefore, is the complete removal using a ceramic cartridge. Cryptosporidium often occurs in the form of a resistant spore (oocyst).
Please note Britta filters DO NOT remove cryptosporidium & E-Coli.
Why Remove Microplastic!
- 83% of global tap water contain microplastics
- Plastic bottled water contain as high as 10,000 plastic/microplastics pieces per/ltr
- Plastics are present in household wells.
Fluoride Removal Options.
Animal Bone charcoal contains a high content of calcium which naturally displaces the fluoride
Do I need to remove Fluoride? - Yes! 90% of the EU says no already. Many independent specialists condemn the addition of fluoride to your drinking water. No proven benefits exist. The addition of fluoride to drinking water has been linked with increased risk of bone cancer, thyroid disease, damage to the central nervous system and has been banned by a number of EU countries.
- 97% of Europe doesn’t add Fluoride (Hexafluorosilicic acid) to drinking water supplies due to health & ethical concerns.
- Cancer incidences in Ireland are 85% above the EU mean rate. (WHO)
- Between 1994 & 2004 incidence of Chronic lymphoblastic leukaemia CLL (the most common form of leukaemia) was 53.5% higher for males & 53.1 % higher for females in fluoridated RoI compared to non-fluoridated N I. (National Cancer Registry of Ireland)
Cancer rate comparisons between Fluoridated RoI & Non-Fluoridated NI
- Bladder cancer is up to 14 % higher
- Pancreatic cancer i up to 22 %higher
- Skin cancer is up to 18 % higher
- Prostate cancer is up to 29 %higher
- Oesophageal cancer is up to 8 % higher
- Brain cancer is up to 20 % higher
- Cancer of cervix & uterus is up to 11% higher (All Ireland Cancer Atlas AICA)
Ceramic Filters are WRc & NSF certified.
National Sanitation Foundation - An American Public Health & Safety Organisation, responsible for all testing, inspection, certification & safety of water products in the US.
Water Research Council WRc is an independent public limited company providing research & consultancy in water, waste & the environment in the UK.
History of Gravity-Fed Ceramic Filters - In 1835, Queen Victoria recognised the present health dangers in her drinking water and commissioned a water filter for the Royal household. The gravity fed stoneware filter was born, this combined the technology of a ceramic filter with the artistry of a handcrafted pottery water container. These are still in use today and are the basis of international water purification where mains suppliers are not present or are unaffordable.
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, believed that to cure the patient you need to stimulate the "Ponos" or the self-healing spirit of the body. He did this through optimum nutrition and pure drinking water!